Medterra is one of the most trusted names in the CBD industry. Find the best deals on 99%+ pure Medterra CBD products at Naia CBD. A first-hand review of Medterra's isolate CBD oil, which contains zero THC. Learn more about the product as well as its pros and cons, cost and more. Medterra authorized discounter: All Medterra CBD products with Promo & Coupons codes. Reviews & Ratings of popular CBD products: oil tinctures and drops, CBD capsules, gummies, topicals, etc.
Medterra CBD products offer some of the best purity and potency you can find anywhere in the CBD industry. From Medtera CBD capsules to Medterra CBD for dogs, we offer incredible deals on all of this brand’s most popular products here at Naia CBD.
Showing all 15 results
Showing all 15 results
Buy MedTerra CBD Products
If you’re looking for Medterra CBD oil near me, there’s no better place to get your hands on this brand’s products than Naia CBD. In addition to offering a vast selection of Medterra CBD oil products, we also provide extra perks like free shipping on all orders over $100 and access to top products from all your favorite CBD brands in one convenient location.
As one of America’s biggest hemp brands, Medterra offers many different types of products. If you’re on the hunt for an ideal oral CBD product, for instance, Medterra CBD tincture is available in both 1000mg and 3000mg options for your convenience.
Join The Club
Get 20% Off Your Next Order!
Sign up to receive product discounts, giveaways, and articles around CBD.
Since Medterra CBD vape juice products are not yet offered by this brand, stick with tincture if you want rapid results.
This brand’s tincture products aren’t just for people. Medterra also offers CBD pet tinctures for dogs and cats that have delicious flavors your furry friends will love. With flavors like chicken and beef, these 150mg and 300mg tinctures are perfect for pets who otherwise would have trouble taking CBD.
Naia CBD also offers this brand’s full line of capsules and Medterra pain cream topicals. Dive into our vast selection of Medterra CBD products to find a high-quality hemp option that’s perfect for your needs.
Is MedTerra CBD Safe?
Medterra is one of the biggest CBD companies in the United States, which means that this brand has the bandwidth to invest in the very best safety and compliance procedures. In addition to monitoring its hemp crops from seed to sale, Medterra also uses the nation’s best labs to provide third-party, independent lab testing for each of its products.
This brand puts an emphasis on avoiding the use of any unnecessary or dangerous ingredients in its products. Medterra’s capsules and tinctures, for instance, contain MCT oil bases, and this ingredient is widely considered to be safe and beneficial. Many Medterra products even include additional natural substances that may boost the effectiveness of CBD and provide unique health benefits.
Most importantly, Medterra products are guaranteed to contain 0% THC. Whether you’re concerned about being drug tested at work or you simply don’t want to allow any amount of this intoxicating cannabinoid into your system, Medterra is the brand to choose if you want your experience with CBD to be 100% THC-free.
Medterra Isolate CBD Oil Review
Meaghan is an editor and writer who also has experience practicing holistic medicine as an acupuncturist and herbalist.
Commissions we earn from partner links on this page do not affect our opinions or evaluations. Our editorial content is based on thorough research and guidance from the Forbes Health Advisory Board.
Table of Contents
- Our Verdict
- Medterra Isolate CBD Oil at a Glance
- How It Works
- The Cost
- What Experts Say
- My Experience
Medterra’s isolate CBD oil is made from organically grown U.S. hemp and contains 99.6% CBD. The company guarantees the CBD isolate contains zero THC because of their proprietary extraction methods, but it can be expensive depending on the desired potency and quantity.
Partner Offers feature brands who paid Forbes Health to appear at the top of our list. While this may influence where their products or services appear on our site, it in no way affects our ratings, which are based on thorough research, solid methodologies and expert advice. Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services
Isolate CBD Oil
- Third-party tested for cannabinoids, heavy metals, pesticides, solvents and microbials
- Available in CBD potencies of 500 milligrams, 1,000 milligrams and 3,000 milligrams per 30-ounce bottle and 6,000 milligrams per 60-ounce bottle
Medterra is a U.S. Hemp Authority-certified CBD company in Kentucky that grows its organic hemp on small farms in accordance with the guidelines set by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture and the Kentucky Hemp Pilot Program, which ensures product quality and consistency. The company sells supplements, a variety of oils, gummies, topical products and pet products.
Medterra Isolate CBD Oil at a Glance
- Cost: $199.99 for a 60-milliliter bottle containing 6,000 milligrams of CBD
- Potency: 6,000 milligrams (with other potencies available)
- Quality: Made from hemp grown organically in the U.S., and third-party testing confirms the absence of heavy metals, pesticides, solvents and microbials
How It Works
Medterra’s isolate CBD oil combines 99.6% pure CBD oil with organic medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil and natural flavors, and it’s available in a variety of potencies, ranging from 500 milligrams to 6,000 milligrams per bottle. Medterra uses a gentle carbon dioxide extraction method to draw CBD from the hemp plant and filter out other substances to maximize the concentration of CBD in the final product.
The product label recommends consuming one to two full droppers of the isolate CBD oil daily to achieve desired effects. Simply place the drops under your tongue and wait 30 to 90 seconds before swallowing for optimal sublingual absorption.
Medterra recommends starting with a lower dose and potency to understand how your body reacts to CBD. With that advice in mind, the 60-milliliter bottle containing 6,000 milligrams of CBD isn’t a typical starting point for beginners. Users can either significantly reduce the dose size with this product or purchase one of the lower-potency options available initially and use the suggested serving size information on the label.
Product pricing for Medterra’s isolate CBD oil varies depending on your desired potency and quantity:
- 500 milligrams of CBD (30 milliliters): $39.99
- 1,000 milligrams of CBD (30 milliliters): $55.99
- 3,000 milligrams of CBD (30 milliliters): $132.99
- 6,000 milligrams of CBD (60 milliliters): $199.99
Medterra also offers a subscribe-and-save option, which reduces product prices by 30% and includes free shipping when you sign up for monthly or bimonthly deliveries.
You May Also Be Interested In CBD Oils From Our Featured Partner
Isolate CBD Oil
On Medterra’s Website
500mg,1000mg, 3000mg, 6000mg
True Full Spectrum™ CBD Oil
On Medterra’s Website
750mg,1500mg, 3000mg, 6000mg
Chocolate Mint, Citrus
Ultra Broad Spectrum™ CBD Oil
On Medterra’s Website
Citrus, Strawberry Mint, Unflavored
Immune Boost CBD Oil
On Medterra’s Website
On Medterra’s Website
(Note: Product details and price are accurate as of publication and are subject to change.)
What Experts Say
When shopping for a CBD product, the most important thing to pay attention to is the COA to ensure the product is third-party tested and safe, according to Janelle Kim, licensed acupuncturist and founder of JBK Wellness Labs in San Diego, California.
“I would choose a full-spectrum or broad-spectrum CBD product over a CBD isolate since the [synergistic] effect of different cannabinoids enhances the effects of the CBD,” she says. “I would also look at the ingredient label and ensure that any additional ingredients are just the carrier oil or other natural ingredients and [the product contains] no added artificial flavors, colors or additives.”
Medterra also offers broad-spectrum options containing CBD, other cannabinoids, natural terpenes and organic MCT oil, adhering to Dr. Kim’s guidance.
I purchased Medterra’s isolate CBD oil, which is made with CBD isolate and MCT oil. I purchased a 60-milliliter bottle containing a total of 6,000 milligrams of CBD, or 100 milligrams of CBD per 1-milliliter serving.
While it’s on the expensive side (the value-sized bottle costs $199.99), I really loved Medterra’s isolate CBD oil. Some CBD oils have a really bitter and almost acidic taste, but this one is tasteless. I felt almost instantly relaxed after taking a full dropper containing 100 milligrams of CBD. The effects compounded the more I took it: I tested Medterra’s isolate CBD oil for one month, and I found that over that time period, I was more relaxed and slept better than usual. Furthermore, I really appreciate that it’s third-party tested to ensure there are no detectable levels of THC (less than .01%), heavy metals, pesticides, solvents or microbials.
I chose the highest potency of CBD available from Medterra in its isolate oil product, but lower potencies are also available—and at more affordable prices.
Forbes Health covers CBD and cannabis products in accordance with FTC guidelines. Learn more about Forbes Health’s practices and policies regarding how we cover CBD and cannabis as a publisher.
The Medterra CBD brand has a highly-rated reputation in the marketplace with consumers calling the products excellent, fast-acting and effective. The company offers seed to sale Medterra CBD products that include CBD oils, topicals, capsules, gummies and CBD for pets. Medterra regularly introduces new products that expand the selection currently available at CBD.market.
- Lazarus Naturals (72)
- NuLeaf Naturals (40)
- CBDfx (70)
- CBDistillery (43)
- cbdMD (70)
- Charlotte’s Web (27)
- Hemp Bombs (40)
- Wyld CBD (12)
- Koi Naturals (49) (50)
- Bluebird Botanicals (32)
- Elixinol (28)
- Joy Organics (47)
- Pure Spectrum (30)
- Royal CBD (24)
- Social CBD aka Select CBD (40)
- Martha Stewart CBD (25)
- Endoca (24)
- Myriam’s Hope Hemp (24)
- Green Roads (35)
- Medosi (14)
- Süth (8)
- Chronic Candy (17)
- Solstice and Sun (6)
- Freeco (3)
- 3Chi (5)
- Black Tie CBD (6)
- Chong’s Choice (5)
- CBD Oil Biotech (3)
- Diamond CBD (1)
- Funky Farms (7)
- Pure Ratios (6)
- HempMeds (1)
- Real Scientific Hemp Oil (6)
- Dixie Botanicals (3)
- Wellsina (1)
- + More
CBD per container
- 300 (2)
- 500 (5)
- 750 (11)
- 1000 (11)
- 1500 (10)
- 2000 (3)
- 3000 (4)
- 6000 (2)
- Pain Relief (12)
- Calm & Stress Relief (3)
- Sleep Support (4)
- Beauty & Skin Care (2)
- Immune Support (5)
- Energy & Focus (2)
- Athletes (4)
- Seniors (5)
- Beginners (5)
- Kava Kava (1)
- KSM-66 (1)
- Melatonin (4)
- Vitamins (1)
- Caffeine (1)
- Menthol (6)
- Lemon Balm (2)
- Ashwagandha (2)
- Arnica (8)
- Chamomile (2)
- L-Theanine (2)
- Elderberry (1)
- Aloe Vera (3)
- 5-HTP (2)
- Ginger (1)
- Ginkgo (1)
- Green Tea (1)
- Guarana (1)
- Jojoba (1)
- Maca (1)
- Magnesium (1)
- Manuka Honey (2)
- Passion Flower (2)
- Peppermint Oil (2)
- Sea Buckthorn (1)
- Turmeric (3)
- Vitamin B12 (1)
- Vitamin B6 (1)
- Vitamin C (1)
- Zinc (2)
- + More
Top Selling Medterra Products
CBD Oil for Dogs
CBD Dog Treats
CBD Oil for Cats
CBD Cat Treats
Why buy Medterra at CBD.market?
You can buy Medterra products at CBD.market with affordable prices. Being an official Medterra distributor, we guarantee you:
- Lower price than the manufacturer
- Coupons, Discounts & Promo codes applied
- A wide choice of the best CBD brands
- Money rewards for next purchases
- Free shipping for all orders over $60
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The company Medterra was launched by CEO Jay Hartenbach in 2017 because he was determined to help people enjoy the benefits of CBD. With headquarters in Irvine, CA, Medterra sources all of its CBD from farms in the United States. The company is certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority and ships to all 50 states and internationally. All hemp is grown and extracted in compliance with the Kentucky Department of Agriculture quality guidelines. Hemp plants are grown on farms that are part of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture Industrial Hemp Pilot Program. Products are manufactured in facilities that are certified as Good Manufacturing Practices (gGMP) operations.
One of the most noticeable features of Medterra is its wide-ranging product line. The company offers CBD oils, topicals, capsules, gummies and CBD for pets. Industrial hemp is grown without herbicides, and the company uses a CO2 extraction process that enables a high degree of filtering. Medterra ingredients always adhere to high standards, including any natural botanicals added to boost the effects of the product.
All Medterra CBD products are analyzed by a third-party ISO 17025-compliant lab. The Certificate of Analysis presents the results of the cannabinoid profile, microbiological screen, pesticide residue screen, residual solvent screen and heavy metal screen, so you know exactly what is in the product you use. All products are tested for content, non-GMO and made with organic ingredients. The Certificate of Analysis for each product is available online.
CBD Oil Tinctures and Drops
- CBD per 1ml ranging from 16.67mg to 66.67mg per serving
- Sells tinctures with CBD and organic ingredients
- Also sells 1:1 CBD and CBG
- All tinctures are sold in one-ounce bottles with 30ml servings
- Medterra CBD tinctures are available in 500mg, 1000mg and 3000mg strengths
- Sells THC-free tinctures and CBD plus THC tinctures
- Tinctures available with CBD full spectrum, CBD broad spectrum and the Medterra CBD isolate extract
- Made with 99 percent CBD and organic MCT oil
- Tinctures available that have CBD plus CBG
- Includes products for boosting immunity, antioxidants, general wellness and relaxation
- Capsules available with CBD broad spectrum and CBD isolate
- Products are THC-free unless otherwise indicated
- Gel CBD capsules and liquid CBD capsules sold
- Special formulations for benefits related to immune support, wellness, energy, stress reduction and relaxation
- Lipsomal formula for higher bioavailability and absorption
- Potencies include 25mg and 50 mg per serving
- Capsules contain CBD and a variety of botanicals targeting a specific purpose, like relaxation or general wellness
- Medterra CBD melatonin and CBD includes ingredients like chamomile and passionflower known to promote relaxation
- True full spectrum CBD gummies have the full range of the hemp plant, including THC, for a deeper CBD experience
- CBD keep calm gummies are the combination of CBD, L-theanine, and turmeric to support a more balanced mind and body
- CBD gummies sold that boost immunity, provide stress support, promote deep sleep and promote general well-being
- Available with CBD full spectrum, CBD isolate and CBD broad spectrum
- Made with all-natural plant-based ingredients without high fructose corn syrup, sugar coating or gelatin
- All CBD spectrums are THC free except the CBD full spectrum may have a trace amount of THC
- CBD per serving is 25mg
- Sold in 30 count for a total of 750mg of CBD per package
- The serving size is one gummy
- Creams are formulated with CBD, organic ingredients and dozens of botanicals
- Pain relief over-the-counter creams include menthol, arnica and other ingredients like jojoba oil and aloe
- The product line includes a CBD cream made with Manuka honey quality rating 12-plus
- THC free topicals
- Creams made with CBD broad spectrum
- Products deliver 5mg or 10mg of CBD per 1ml
- Products are third-party lab tested
- Creams available in strengths of 250mg, 500 mg and 750mg
Medterra CBG + CBD Oil Tinctures combine two powerful cannabinoids to create the synergy resulted in improved effectiveness and maximum results. Available in strengths of 1000mg and 2000mg, Medterra CBG + CBD tinctures contain 30-1mL servings and are meant to be taken sublingually.
CBD Pet Products
Medterra created the CBD for pets line that includes CBD Pet Chews and CBD Drops in a variety of formulations and flavors. These expertly developed treats contain Medterra’s CBD isolate extract and all-natural organic ingredients. All Medterra CBD pets products are safe and easy to take for cats and dogs alike.